The Cornell Club - New York affiliation allows for any interested Rensselaer alumni (undergraduate or graduate) to join the Cornell Club at surprisingly affordable rates. Rensselaer is one of only a few select university affiliations approved by the Cornell Club and the first in several years. We are very excited about this opportunity for our alumni to join this prestigious university club.
The benefits to a membership at the Cornell Club are substantial and include the following:
• Beautiful facility centrally located in Midtown Manhattan on 44th Street, just off 5th Avenue
• Access to 48 very comfortable overnight rooms for you or your friends/associates at rates discounted to comparable hotels in Manhattan
• Two restaurants (fine dining and pub) open only to members and their guests
• Meeting rooms for 2 – 200 people complete with catering services and presentation equipment if desired
• The Andrew Dickson Library suitable for reading or relaxation
• Business center for various office needs
• Health and fitness center
• Social events and world renowned lecturers
• Membership rates substantially less for young graduates
One of the greatest benefits to a Cornell Club membership is the reciprocal club arrangements. Any member of the Cornell Club may stay at over 90 similar clubs located throughout the U.S. and around the world. This is especially attractive for alumni who frequently travel, even if they don’t live in the New York City area.
For those alumni located in or near New York City, this is an opportunity many of us have wanted for years. The Cornell Club-New York is a great place to host business meetings, have a drink in the pub, network with other members, or simply relax after work, between meetings or while waiting for your train.
Click here for a PDF of the application form.
This is a truly exciting opportunity for Rensselaer alumni and we hope you will take advantage of it!