Be part of your local alumni chapter to develop programs that allow you to network; keep on top of critical professional issues; have fun through social and sporting events; and collaborate with interesting alumni and campus faculty and staff. There are currently 32 U.S. chapters and 6 international affiliates (Japan, Hong Kong, Korea, Taiwan, Malaysia, and Venezuela).
Here are a few volunteer opportunities:
- Plan chapter activities - includes networking events, trips to local attractions and entertainment, student send-off picnics, etc.
- Speak at a regional alumni event - potential speakers must be approved by the event/program host and should make appropriate content and logistics arrangements with the host prior to an event.
- Host an event - provide home, club, workplace or local landmark for alumni event.
- The Architecture, Construction, and Engineering (ACE) National Mentor Program – serve as mentor, team leader, sponsor or liaison to high school students, notably young women and minorities, in the regions of Baltimore, Chicago, Nashville, New York City, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C., through this collaborative volunteer initiative. Visit www.acementor.org to learn more about the ACE Mentor Program.
- Chapter leadership - often by election.
If you are interested please fill out the volunteer form here
|View: ||Display Filter: |